Britney Spears - Circus


Before you throw the rotten tomatoes, let me just say that I am posting this because:

(1) This is not a blog for new or good or obscure music, it's a record of the songs I love and unfortunately I love this song,
(2) The jukebox in my head has it on continuous repeat and I think the cause is some Britney-sympathizing god out there exerting karmic punishment on me for unfairly refusing to post it, and
(3) As a former celebrity-gossip-monger and avid ONTD reader, I care deeply about this woman's personal life, her successes and failures, the status of her career. She's so fucking hot here I feel proud as a parent watching her daughter as the lead in the school play (and for some reason am advocating her overt sexuality? Ok. Bad analogy.)

Anyways. Fierce beyond fierce. Have two children and a public mental breakdown before telling me you do not admire this woman for making a full-on comeback.

0 comments: